12 March, 2008

We're Back, And As Ill-Equipped To Deal With HTML As Ever.

I'm back in the Blogspot fold, bitches, and it feels like I've moved out of home all over again. It's goodbye to air-conditioning, hot meals and useful computing help, hello to sleeping on the floor, killing mosquitoes in the shower and polluting the interwebs with solipsistic rantings.

Not to mention employing mediocre mixed metaphors at every opportunity.

I know I haven't exactly had a prolific output over at Lists & Diagrams these last few months. The spirit is willing, but the spirit is also really lazy and easily distracted, so I thought a new blog might motivate me to post more frequently. I don't know how long '1 200 Babies' will last - there are some other Grand Plans in the works, with Co-conspirators Unknown (by you) - but for now, here I be. Update your bookmarks/tracking devices accordingly.

Many thanks to Piers for letting me crash at Lists & Diagrams for two-odd years (longer?) and best of luck to him in the development of his brand - 'Lists & Diagrams', I mean, not the one on his stomach.

And the crowd goes ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! I love it! Regular postings from my favourite L&D contributor!

Congratulations, old girl. You can bitch about my grammar any day.

- Matt

His Whoreness said...

Is Matt a contributor to this online literary odyssey?

Your Host said...

Nope, it's my big solo.

And Matt, I'd find it a lot easier to bitch about your grammar if you started blogging again ...

Anonymous said...

wow you are so underground. this is real pirate radio shit

listsanddiagrams said...

Huzzah! Many congratulations on your fresh beginning. L&D seems to be literally falling apart without you - it's currently displaying ads for something called "Poser", how appropriate I thought.

It'll recover somewhat, but never reach the dizzying heights of our combined arrogant musings in its hey-day.

Come back and guest post anytime!

Matt, do not think there is now some hole for you to fill.

Book Club Revisited, Revisited said...

Since you've left, L&D seems to have diverted to something with a pretty blonde girl advertising debt consolidation and online dating at the same time. Hmmmm....

I'm glad you're bloggnig again!