18 March, 2008

They're Building An Army Against Us.

Now there's a blue pair of undies in the laundry. Actually, I think these ones might have been there longer than the bathroom ones, given how dusty they are.

If that is the case, why choose to reveal themselves now? I can only surmise that, like cockroaches roaming through a filthy kitchen in broad daylight, they sense that they have the upper hand and that we are powerless to stop them.

Take whatever cautionary measures you deem appropriate.

4 comments:

His Whoreness said...

Sweet. Jesus.

What kind of blue? Talk to me in the language of Crayola. Are we talking Denim, Robin's Egg Blue or even Cerulean?

I really don't know what they were thinking when they came up with Macaroni And Cheese-coloured crayons.

Your Host said...

I would say somewhere between 'cornflower' and 'inch worm'.

Your Host said...

I mean 'blizzard blue'. But isn't 'inch worm' a great name for a colour?

His Whoreness said...

Oh darling, it's a 'mauvelous' name for a colour.