15 April, 2008

Australia On Collins

I'm back to stealing internets again, though this time it's actually legitimate (ie. in a mall that offers free wireless as opposed to the alley behind my house).

Updates will continue to be sporadic until this situation improves, as I can't be bothered walking lappy down the road that often. Plus, the girl sitting next to me in this mall is eating a chocolate eclair and sniffing, which is turning me off the public internet experience altogether.

I do have a new celebrity sighting to report: Keanu Reeves. Not actually in the bookshop, but in the posh restaurant next door. And not just in the posh restaurant next door, but in the posher upstairs part. Posh squared.

Okay, now the guy on the other side of me is singing to himself. I'm gone.

1 comment:

His Whoreness said...

Hello? Anyone here? Hello-o?